Orphan Black 2.01 Nature Under Constraint And Vexed
- There She Goes - The La’s
- Flaws - Bastille
- Run - Daughter
- Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová
- I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
- All You Never Say - Birdy
- Wings - Birdy
- Love Me Tender - Strings Ensemble
- Monster - Imagine Dragons
- Save Me - Muse
- Who’d Have Known - Lily Allen
- Patience - The Pierces
- Die Alone - Ingrid Michaelson
literally what we know about the twelfth doctor’s thoughts and views of the universe around him from what we’ve seen on the show as well as spoilers floating around the internet:
➸ gets into a cab only to find someone else already inside AU
➸ out walking their dog who starts chasing after the other person’s dog AU
➸ cat/dog runs away and other person finds it AU
➸ mistaken identity AU
➸ pen pals AU
➸ sit next to each other in orchestra AU
Haha oh man, I’m such a mess. Glad to have made you laugh, lol
I’m all for the 11/Clara feels, man. By the time series 8 airs everyone’s going to be deep in the Capaldi, WHICH I LOVE, but I’m not ready to let go.
IT WAS TOO SOON, MATTHEW. IT WAS TOO SOON.
1. Your URL is awesome.
2. The IT Guy is an 11/Clara office AU and the fluffiest thing I have ever written in my life. It’s also the first fic I wrote for whouffle so it starts out in short bursts… anyway. You can find it on my fics page if you want to check it out! <3
also I might have to move IT Guy sequel #2 up on my to-do list because dammit if I don’t miss writing fluff
Bahaha oh god, I’m working on a twelve/clara smut prompt and I’m gonna try to make it smutty, but I’m not the most experienced smut-writer (which is not to be confused with my RL sex life, ey-oooo… although it could be currently *crickets chirp*) AHEM ANYWAY.
If you want 11/Clara let me know and I’ll just see how long I can keep my mind in the gutter (spoiler alert: a long time)
THIS ISN’T THE GIF I MEANT TO UPLOAD BUT I’M LAUGHING TOO HARD I CAN’T CHANGE IT
EDIT: Clearly you didn’t mean 11/Clara ‘cause you said Whouffaldi. My attention to detail is clearly lacking.